1. Big Purple Kathirikkai – 1
2. Red Chilli Powder – 2 tspn
3. Garam Masala Powder – 1 tspn
4. Curd – 1/2 Cup
5. Salt – 1 tspn
1. Mix Red Chilli powder, garam masala powder, curd and salt and keep it aside.
2. Cut Kathirikkai into thin round slices.
3. Paste the above mixture on both sides of each Kathirikkai slice and leave it aside for an hour.
On the Stove:
1. Heat dosa pan.
2. Toast each marinated Kathirikkai slice separately on the dosa pan with 2 drops oil. Toast both sides till brinjal gets cooked.
(Tip : Toast brinjal just before eating. Otherwise, it will be soggy, if toasted earlier)