Pattani – 1/2 Kilo
G.Chillies – 1-2
Salt – 1 tspn
Lemon – 1
Grated Coconut – 2 tbspn
Pre – Cooking:
1. Boil pattani with water and salt.
2. Run G.Chillies ans salt in a mixie.
On the Stove:
1. Heat Oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds and curry leaves and let them splatter.
2. Add boiled pattani without water and mix.
3. Add ground G.Chillies and mix.
4. Squeeze lime juice in this mixture.
5. Garnish with grated coconut.
(Same method can be used to make Channa Sundal (Channa has to be soaked overnight in water) & Motchai Sundal)